- Digital Image: Pure Innocence line by Heather Ellis
- Stamp: Studio G
- Other: Nestabilities Scalloped Circle and Circle Die, Heart Punch, Rhinestone, Xyron, Glitter, Scrap Paper
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Anyways, it's now time to move on with your BUILD-A-CARD! You can't go on much longer without adding a stamped image as a main focus!
Our challenge this week is FLOWERS...BRIGHT, LOTSA FLOWERS! So I decided to stamp my background, and make my own roses...I think they turned out cute. They are paper quilled, and if you look in the latest CK magazine, you can see a tutorial there and how easy they are to make... Thanks for joining me today...be sure to keep reading DOWN for all the blog hop DEETS!
- Stamps: Floral by Martha Stewart, Sentiment by Paper Trey Ink
- Punches: Martha Stewart, Nestabilities Labels 4 die
- Ink: SU and Memento
- Other: Pearls, pop dots
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Did I mention a little while ago I entered a contest at Snowy Lane Crafts? and I won? I won these little chicks already made up...although I do have the kit and the chicks I'm making are drying...it's fun playing with paper mache...I can't wait until I can decorate them. They were super easy to do...you should see what other kits they have...maybe get a jump start on your gifting for Christmas...I know I am....
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Since I was hostess this week for the Digital Tuesday Challenge, I knew exactly what theme I wanted the minute I saw this adorable image. I'm a bunny nut and I just LOVED how this bunny and chick were "springing" up from the grass (a play on words). I also wanted to keep the focus on the image, so I used minimal coloring and kept my card clean and simple. Thanks for joining me today, and be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations!
- Stamp: Digi Stamp Boutique (bunny and chick), sentiment is computer generated
- Cardstock: Joann's
- Other: Ribbon, Sticker from K & Co, Copics, String, Pop Dots and Piercer, Nestabilities Scalloped Square
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Our sponsor this week is: Simon Says Stamp...with a $25 gift certificate to their store...
REMINDER: NEXT WEEK is Stamptacular Sunday's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY...so be sure to drop on by...we've got a blog hop for you with lots and lots in store! Ok, onto my card...
I'm craving summer right now, flip flops, sunshine, the heat, you name it...so my card reflects times spent at the lake, bobbing on an innertube! I just love this little Tilda and I couldn't resist HOT PINK as my color...I pop dotted her legs for a little dimension and added some stickles for my water. I also couldn't resist adding a sun... I'm so glad you could join me today...and remember, be sure to join me NEXT week...lot's and lot's of blog hopping fun!
- Stamps: Magnolia
- Paper: Scraps from my stash...sorry...
- Dies: Nestabilities Labels 1, EK Success Circle Punch
- Other: Stickles, Glitter, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Copics, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I just loved this little waif ready to dance a jig for you! I colored her in with my Copics and added a little Stickles for some bling. I then added this cute little rainbow from K & Co (it's a sticker)...I just thought it was soooo cute! I wanted to add a little pot of gold at the end of my rainbow, so I added that as well and Stickled up my gold (gotta have some more bling!) I also added a scalloped edge on my card...somewhat reminiscent of clovers...anyway, I'm so glad you could join me this week...I can't wait to see what you create!
- Digital Image: The Stampin Boutique
- Stamps: Studio G
- Punches: EK Success, Martha Stewart
- Other: Stickles, Ribbon, Rainbow Sticker (K & Co.), Copics and Ribbon
Sunday, March 14, 2010
This week our challenge was this fun sketch below:
Our sponsor this week is our own DT member Aud Kirstne, with this fun prize below!
And...last but not least, my take on this weeks challenge. I'm so in the mood for spring and of course BUTTERFLIES! I love this butterfly stamp set (Martha Stewart) and loved coloring them in with my Copics and adding some rhinestones and glitter. I also pop dotted a chip board frame that I painted, distressed and glittered up...such fun! Thanks for joining me today, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Stamps: Martha Stewart Butterflies, Papertrey Ink Fancy Flourishes, CTMH Buttoned Up
- Ink: SU Heavenly Blue, Tim Holtz Antique Photo and Memento Tuxedo
- Dies/Punches: EK Success Scallop
- Other: Glitter, Copics, Rhinestones, Sewing Machine/Thread, Making Memories Chipboard, Paint, Pop Dots
Monday, March 8, 2010
Our sponsor DIGITAL STAMP OASIS and is giving away 3 digital images this week! Wow! You need to check out the new stuff in the store!
I actually had to find my piercing tool it has been sooooo long since I brought it out! When I saw these adorable little bugs I knew they would be perfect for this Piercing challenge! Everything is colored in Copics, I layered my bugs, then I cut a Nestabilities Labels 1 mat in half and added it to the top and bottom of my matted bugs, I then added pearls and stickles and my sentiment and pop dotted it off of my card. I then added my glittery hearts and the rest is historty...and oh, the inside of the card says, hope you feel better soon! Thanks for looking, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Digi Image: Digi Stamp Boutique (freebie)
- Paper: Unknown
- Other: Copics, Stickles, Glitter, Pearls, Martha Stewart Punch, Nestabilities, Piercing Tool, Pop Dots, Rhinestone, Imaginations heart punch.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
This weekend I got some MUCH needed GIRLFRIEND time with my BFF...at a crop...but I didn't do much scrapping (did a WHOLE lotta exercising my jaw! LOL), instead I did some Home Decor instead. I absolutely fell HEAD OVER HEALS in love with this adorable project on the front of this month's Create and Decorate magazine. It's supposed to be an embroidery project, but I drug my little light table along, grabbed my Copics and some Tim Holtz Antique Photo ink and I was in bizzzz.ness.... This was super easy to recreate and took my less than an hour...I LOVE how it turned out... The frame was the most expensive part of this project...ummm... $1 (Dollar Tree).... Anyway, hope you enjoy and hope you can join us on MARCH 28 for the blog hop!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
This also fits Cupcake Crafts Challenge: Flowers
- Stamps: Butterflies by Martha Stewart, Fancy Flourishes by Paper Trey Ink
- Ink: Memento, Stampendous Embossing Ink and Powder
- Other: Baby Washclothes, rubber bands, silk flowers, glitter, Xyron, rhinestones, wire, glue dots