Sunday, May 10, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, Sketch, Happy Bird Day!

I know it's been quiet here on my blog just lately, but that means I've been feverishly working on some new things I can't quite "release" yet (did you read between the lines? New images from Dustin Pike!), not too mention my job has gotten a little hectic AND we've been visiting with out-of-town relatives...so we're a touch on the hectic side...ANYWAY...
TODAY the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge is a sketch (see photo below), and this is my version of it. I used my new stamp set from All That Scraps (I won earlier last month), Tweeties from CC Designs and paired my little bird up with paper from MME. I colored him in with my Copics and added some stickles to his balloon. In the corner I added the little candles I got from my stash (they came from Hobby Lobby's scrapbooking buttons section). Hope you like and thanks for looking...photos and recipe below!

Recipe:

  • Stamps: Tweeties from CC Designs
  • Paper: MME
  • Embossing: Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Rectangular
  • Punch: Fiskars Threading Water
  • Other: Organza Ribbon, Candle Buttons by Hobby Lobby, Paper Clip by the Paper Studio

12 comments:

Liza said...

Wonderful card Paula, such a cute image.

Liza x

MaryJo said...

Super cute!! Great card!

Joey said...

Hi Paula, this is such a fab card, Love the sentiment,Joey.x

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card the little bird is so cute :-)!! Fab papers, love the embossing too :-)
Lorraine x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgeous card Paula, i am loving this weeks sketch and what a lovely image you've used. Hope youve had a good weekend, hugs Linda x

Carly said...

Absolutely adorable card Paula!

Michelle Quinno said...

Soooo cute!!

I hope it slows down for you! Can't wait to see the releases!

Laura said...

Cute card. I like how you popped up the center of the "happy birthday" banner.

Anonymous said...

This card just makes me smile! I just adore everything you've done here.

Janneke said...

Awesome card Paula ;0)

Love that Tweet -ie stamp

Janneke X

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Love the sparkly balloon. These guys are so cute. I NEED to get them. Those eyelashes get me everytime. Love your card. It's adorable

Artyjen said...

What a fun card.........love the glittery balloon. Thanks for the inspiration.
xoxo