Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday: A Tribute to Fathers

This week for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, you will create a card or project with some sort of guy/man on it. If our participants create the card/project for their Dad then they will be entered in to the drawing twice!

SPONSOR: Meljen's Designs
PRIZE:
FOUR digi-images of Winner's Choice
AND SPONSOR:
This week I went clean and simple. Most the men in my life are simple guys with simple tastes...and enjoy some tv time. So I didn't want to fluff this card up with embellishments, I wanted this to be an extension of them... thanks for joining me today...I'm still horse showing...but I'll be back soon...

Recipe:
  • Image: My Favorite Things
  • Paper: Creative Memories
  • Other: Ribbon, Copics

3 comments:

王周宏儒 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle Quinno said...

Love it! I never put many embellishments on the manly cards. I really don't think they like 'em! CAS is good.

Adria Slauterbeck said...

"clean and simple" is always my style... so I really like this card.
this goes well with the secondary them we seem to have going one as SSC, RELAXIND DADS!