Friday, October 29, 2010

Oh Sweet Goodness...I'm still here...

I know I've been a bit absent here from blogland lately...life moves fast. Our horse business has been keeping me hopping, this is the busiest "slow" season we've ever had...every stall is filled...usually I have a lot of down time this time of year...not this year! LOL
However, I did find yet "another" passion besides playing with paper...I decided on a whim to take a cake decorating class at the local vocational school... turns out it's pretty darn fun, and I'm not too bad at it for a green novice...in fact my instructor keeps asking me if I'm sure I haven't done this before...LOL... So anyway, below is a few of my "projects"...
Below is the inspiration for the cake below it...this is one my clients show outfits... she's 15 and has been begging me to make her a cake...so I did...keep scrolling... And here's her cake...not too bad since it was my first non-homework cake...she loved it!
Below is my "practice" cake...I need to practice my roses...




No comments: