Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cookie Creations

The word has spread...and I'm getting more and more orders for sugar cookies...and cakes too... here are a few of my latest "batches"

Cookies for a bridal shower....
Cookies for a graduation (they wanted a "princess" theme)...loved writing her name...all those loopes! It was my understanding that the graduate guarded the cookies so she could have some later...LOL... apparently she didn't guard heavily enough...they were all gone!

I was talking with my mom on the phone the other day... and we were discussing "diet" issues... and she said to me, "I'm surprised you have to watch your weight as active as you are"... LOL.. well, I DO have to sample EACH BATCH of cookies that goes out of here...LOL... Too bad they don't make calorie free butter and sugar....mmmmmm.... makes me yearn for a cookie...LOL



No comments: