Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: You PARTY Animal!

This week on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge the theme is PARTY ANIMAL!
For this challenge your projects must include at least one animal. Let's try to get wild and crazy with this challenge and make something out of the ordinary...you know, something that fits the "Party Animal" theme! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

So here's my version of a party animal...well...maybe this is an "after the party" animal! LOL... Anyway, I decided to do another cake, but this time instead of a wedding cake, I decided to do a birthday cake, I embossed my layers on the cake with my cuttlebug folder and I pop dotted the last two off the card for just a hint of dimension, I added some ribbon and some punchie flowers with rhinestones...hope you enjoy and thanks for looking today! Recipe is below:

Recipe:

  • Stamps: House Mouse, Studio G
  • Punch: EK Succes (flower), Nestabilities (oval and scalloped oval)
  • Other: Copics, Pop dots, rhinestones, cuttlebug embossing folder swirls.

13 comments:

Carly said...

Fabulous!! Love this card and that little mouse on top is just the cutest! Hugs, Carly

Cheri said...

That card is SOOOOOOO cute! Love the cake, but the little mouse is so adorable! FANTASTIC JOB!

Laura VanVleet said...

What an adorable card! You always amaze me with your creations, Paula! Fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

Great card ;0)

Love the mouse you used!

Janneke X

June Nelson said...

This is wonderful and so cute xx

Unknown said...

Ooohh Paula this is gorgeous, the mouse is such a cutie.

Joanne x

Michelle Quinno said...

Awww...that is so dang cute!! Love the little mouse on top.

Joey said...

super duper cute Paula, love the little mouse at the top.x

Linda said...

Ohhhh sooo cute :o)

Anonymous said...

Paula, this card is just wonderful and super sweet. I love the cake and how you put it together.

Liza said...

Gorgeous creation Paula. I love how you have made the cake and the little mouse is so sweet.

Liza x

Laura Pryor said...

Loving this!

Emma said...

Wow stunning...I love it and sooo cute!!
Emma x