Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Scallopmania!

Well for those of you following, the house is coming along quickly...surprisingly so! They pulled the mobile out and the next day were working on the foundation...monday they will lay the brick for the crawl space...the house will actually arrive on Friday, but I'm unsure as to when we will be able to move in...so we may get to stare at it for awhile...but still it's exciting and I can't wait to see it...

Onto today's challenge from Stamptacular Sunday...our challenge is SCALLOPS... currently I'm working out of boxes, so I'm limited in supplies, so I did what I could, with what I have on hand. Super simple card, it was fun to make though...and a nice break for the rest of the hectic days surrounding me! :)

Our sponsor this week is: Hobby Compleet "De Duif" and they are giving away a Fallish Magnolia stamp...what fun!

Thanks for looking!


Recipe:
  • Stamps: Magnolia (from image swap), sentiment by Studio G
  • Paper: The Paper Studio, and SU cardstock
  • Other: Copics, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Twine

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful Paula :D

Good luck with your house ;0)

Hugs, janneke

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is just fabulous and your coloring is amazing. I'm so jealous. I need to watch how you did that with your copics. Mine aren't cooperating like that:)

Joey said...

Hi Paula

this is gorgeous! I lve your colourwork on the image.

Joey.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula~ I think you did a fab job on this. Boxes or not! LOL Love this image you used.

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute Paula. I love the colors you used!

By the way, there are a couple of awards for you on my blog.
Ellie.

Janet said...

Very pretty! Love the colors you chose - and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving such a nice comment.

Michelle Quinno said...

I love this!! Your coloring is fantastic!!

I hope the house is up and you can move in fast! I'll be going through the living out of a box thing soon, I think.

Laura said...

What a cute card. And this is what you can do with limited supplies? wow!

Anonymous said...

Oh so beautiful! I love the fall colors and this image is adorable!
~Lacey