1/2 ROUND styrofoam ball
Approximately 5 Cupcakes decorated like roses (use tip 1M for frosting)
Wire cutters (for greenery)
- Place styrofoam ball in flower pot, rounded side up, making sure the top is even with the top of the pot.
- Place 2 toothpicks in the center and top of the styrofoam ball, giving them an inch or two in spacing...this is what you'll put the cupcake on...
- Repeat this going around the ball, spacing your toothpicks out for the cupcakes
- Now, starting with one of the sets of toothpicks on the side, pull out, put toothpicks 1/2 in cupcake and then place cupcake with toothpicks back into the styrofoam ball with the holes you just made. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes, ENDING with the cupcake on top.
- Fill in the spaces with the greenery, trimming as needed.