- 3 Varying sized squares of paper (I just punched out 3 squares with my punches...my largest square is 1 3/8"
- Paper Piercer
- Needle and Thread
- Punch out 3 varying sized squares.
- Fold corner to corner so that your square resembles a triangle.
- Do this both directions.
- Fold your square into a triangle again so it looks something like the above.
- With the pointy end pointed down and the bended edges on your fingertips, squeeze so that your triangle inverts and looks like the above.
- Smoosh it flat, you want to make sure the flaps bend both ways...so that it looks like below...
- With the paper piercer, pierce the middle of your star (so you can put your string through)
- Thread a bead on the end of the string and tie off.
- Place the largest "star" on top of the bead
- Add beads so that they are the height of the next star
- Add the next star
- Continue to do this until you are finished with the "stars"
- Add one last bead and run your string up and back down and tie off for a loop to hang with.