Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge #30 - A Color Challenge

This week on the Digital Tuesday Challenge we have a color challenge, Orange, Kraft and a color of your choice...and it doesn't necessarily need to be a fall card either! Our sponsor this week is Digital Stamp Oasis!

For my card this week I went with this owl that was a Dustin Pike freebie! I colored my owl in with Copics and cut him out. I layered my chocolate, kraft and orange dp and then I stitched the orange dp. I added some ribbon and added my sentiment with some bling (gotta have the bling!). Thanks for looking and be sure to scan down a post or two...I put some FREEBIES for Halloween a few days ago that I'm sure you'll love!


Recipe:
  • Image: Dustin Pike Freebie
  • Sentiment: CC Designs
  • Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft and dp by My Minds Eye
  • Dies: Nestabilities Oval and Scalloped Oval
  • Other: Ribbon, Copics, Rhinestones and pop dots

5 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

this is simply the cutest! Love the image, the layout and the fun saying! :)

Joe's Craft World said...

This is a lovely card, the owl is so cute. Joe xx

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh, that is sooo sweet, Paula!!

Jacquel said...

Cute card Paula...tfs!!!

Alex said...

*smile!*
so cute owl!
hugs, Alex