Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge: Music to My Ears

Our challenge this week from the Digital Tuesday Challenge is : Music to My Ears and our sponsor this week is The Little Yellow Company and since they sponsored us this week, I decided to use one of their "singer" images, Elvis!

Now my brother is an Elvis nut, so much so, that he and his wife were even MARRIED by an Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas, my mom couldn't figure out whether to laugh or cry (her baby was getting married), but Elvis had us in stitches! Quickest wedding I've ever been to! LOL... It ended WAAAAY too soon!

ANYWAY, I colored my image in with Copics and layered it on several layers of paper and then I decided my card wasn't complete without one of Elvis' belts (and some BLING!). I have lots of rhinestones and silver heat set type of stars (I used to make horse show clothing so I have lots of "blingy" leftovers, but if you want to purchase some, check Michaels clothing rhinestone aisles, I've seen them there before)

I'm so glad you could join me today...Thank you! Thank you Very Much!


Recipe:
  • Image: The Little Yellow Company
  • Paper: Ole King Cole
  • Dies: Nestabilites Buckle Hardware, Fiskars Edge Punch
  • Other: Rhinestones, Silver Stars, Copics, Computer Printed Sentiment

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

HA! That is way too funny & fantastic!!

How's the new digs?