Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge: Boo!

Digital Tuesday Challenge...BOO! This week our challenge is to make a Halloween card, so I decided to go a little unconventional and use PINK and BLACK as my color combo this week! I thought this would be a fun touch to make Halloween just a little "girly" (big grin!)


Our sponsor this week is Dustin Pike one lucky winner will win 3 images...be sure to visit his blog...he has lots of freebies!

Now onto my card, I used images from Sassy Studios Designs...super fun and great phrases! I printed my sentiment "When Witches go riding and Black Cats are seen the Moon laughs and Whispers 'tis near Halloween!" and then I used my Martha Stewart GOO punch on the bottom edge...I then cut out my skull with my circle punch and put (now get this...) CHRISTMAS bulbs behind it and tied them off with organza ribbon. I finished my card with rhinestones for the Skull eyes and the bottom of my sentiment...this card really sparkles when it hits the light...too bad it didn't show up in the photograph. Thanks for joining me today! Recipe below..
Recipe:

  • Image: Sentiment and Skull by Sassy Studios Design
  • Paper: The Paper Studio
  • Other: Rhinestones, Christmas bulbs (purchased at Hobby Lobby), Organza Ribbon, Goo punch by Martha Stewart

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Paula I love those colors great contrast and just using words on the front of the card makes it more interesting. Great Card