This week our sponsor is Digital Stamp Oasis, our winner will receive some free images...what fun! I took a peek at the shop and there's a few new images in there...including a snowman, a stork and a pirate ship!
I have "discovered" my new favorite color combo, light blue and red...ok, so it's probably not new to "everyone" else, but it is to me, so my dp inspired the colors I used on this card. My frame was 2 Nestabilities (scalloped square with regular square inside) and then put through my Xyron and then glittered. I love using my Xyron for glitter, it always goes on so evenly (and I don't have to wait for it to dry...BONUS!). I then pop dotted my frame off of my image to give it a little depth, I also pop dotted my sentiment so that it was even with the frame. Thanks for looking and I can't wait to see what you create!
- Digital Image: Heather Ellis "Pure Innocence"
- Paper: SEI Winter Kisses, SU Heavenly Blue
- Punches: Martha Stewart Snowflake and Branch
- Dies: Nestabilities Square and Scalloped Square
- Other: Pop Dots, Glitter, Rhinestone, Sentiment by K & Co., Copics