Now onto the card, for my b-day my mom asked me what I wanted...I've been coveting the Copic Air Brush system for quite awhile and wouldn't you know it...that's what my mom got me for by b-day (she's still granting my b-day wishes after all these years...isn't she the best?). So I "finally" got to play with my new toy. I loaded it up with a blue marker and had fun coloring my hills and my snowflakes...I think they turned out so crisp for winter! For my punched out snowflakes I took a piece of paper and airbrushed the center, ran the paper through my Xyron and then punched out and glittered. For my hills I punched my borders, airbrushed them, THEN ran it through the Xyron and then glittered... I love the effect the airbrushing has... I had so much fun I did opposite corners on my frame... anyway, I hope you enjoyed looking, I enjoyed having you here! Warm winter wishes to you and a wonderful holiday season to you and yours!
- Digital Images: All That Scraps December Stamps
- Stamps (traditional): Paper Trey Ink Stocking Prints and Fancy Flourishes
- Dies: Nestabilities; Scallop Square and Standard Square, Cuttlebug Snowflakes, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, EK Success Border Punch
- Copics: Air Gun used with B02, also used B00, BG01, E00, E02, E31, E33, YG03, YG11
- Other: Xyron, Glitter, Pop Dots