Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #36: Let It Shine!

For this week’s challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, you will create a card or some other project that has LOTS and LOTS of bling, sparkle and shine!

Our sponsors and prizes this week are:

Emma with Stampin' Up and this punch...

and Myself...with this Santa Stamp...just in time for the holidays!


Since the holiday's are upon us, I decided to create a Christmas card with Lots and Lots of GLITTER... I embossed my background and layered it, then I cut out two snowflakes with my Cricut (5", Joys of the Season Cart). I then layed my snowflakes on my card and trimmed them, then I ran them through my Xyron for the adhesive and then added my glittered and adhered them to my card. I then cut out my sentiments die, stamped it and added a black glittered snowflake, pop dotted it off the card, added my ribbon, and voila...I'm done...this was a really quick card to put together (once I had my idea...isn't that always the hardest, getting that idea? LOL). Anyway, I hope it inspires...Happy Crafting and thanks for looking!

Recipe:
  • Stamps: Paper Trey Ink; Stocking Stuffers and Fancy Flourishes
  • Dies: Cricut Joys of the Season Cartridge, Nestabilities Labels 4
  • Punch: Martha Stewart Snowflake
  • Other: Rhinestone, Ribbon, String, Glitter, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Pop Dots, Xyron

No comments: