Sunday, June 8, 2008

Camera Found!

Well apparently my wayward camera enjoyed the wedding reception so much it stayed a couple of nights at the reception location...and enjoyed a graduation party also! The bride and groom now have the camera and I should be getting it back this week....whew...mystery solved!

We're leaving this week to go to the state show, so we'll be busy busy busy getting ready before we go and then we'll be gone for almost a week. I'm looking forward to it and dreading it all at the same time. It's a LOT of work, and I worry about the animals left behind, not in our direct care. We'll be leaving the hounds of hell behind this time also and that worries me also, they don't always do as well when we're not home. So fingers crossed that everyone survives our absence.

Well need to run, lots of work to do before we leave!

No comments: