Monday, June 2, 2008

Diaper Cake Central

Ok, I've decided on about 3 fund raising ideas. My first will be to open an Etsy shop selling Diaper Cakes, so I've been busy watching sales, clipping coupons (for diapers) and getting great deals for accessories to put on diaper cakes. At the wedding this weekend, I was able to hit Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Joann's for diaper cake supplies...K asked if I was hoarding for the future...LOL...silly man!
I have also decided to go forward with the Crop to Adopt scrapbooking crop. More info on that as I move forward with this.
K is stepping up to the plate and is going to make some specialty type halters (war bridles for those that are "in the know") to sell at horse shows.
So my kitchen and living room are an explosion of diapers, onesies and cute baby stuff...and oh, I've already got my first order (I'm so excited!). So now I've got to come up with a good Etsy shop name, so far I've come up with Le Bebe or Patty Cakes...I'm leaning towards Le Bebe because I want to make some chic cakes! This also opens up the door for other baby products. If you have any name suggestions for me, I'm all ears!

No comments: