Monday, November 2, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge Flowers: Snowflower

This week on the Digital Tuesday Challenge our challenge was to incorporate flowers onto our project. Our sponsor this week is Fred She Said and our winner gets a $10 gift certificate to their store!
Now I have to admit, I've been dying to use this image since I purchased it...it's just toooooo sweet! So I decided to make "snow"flowers to meet this weeks challenge. I layered two pink flowers (and inked the edges) and then added a snowflake on top with a dew drop to make my "snow"flowers.


Thanks for looking I'll put the recipe up later...the flu has hit my home hard...ick!

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, that's beautiful, Paula!!

Line said...

This is so beautiful! Love the colors and papers, and the image is very cute!

Hugs, Line

Sandra said...

Fabulous card! That colour combo is always a winner in my book.
Hugs
Sandra x

Joey said...

Hi Paula

ooooh this is gorgeous! love the colours super sweet image

Joey.xxx