Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Naturetacular!

This week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge the challenge is Naturetacular! Create a card or other project that reminds you of being outside, using only natural colors you'd find in the fall.

You'll definately want to enter for this weeks prize, 4 Magnolia stamps by Cute Stamps and Cards!

I wanted a clean and simple card this time around and tiled my card (which was inspired by the brick project on Splitcoast Stampers). I stamped my image on my cardstock and I cut it apart and placed it on my card, I then stamped, xyroned and glittered my bird. I then added my string (which WAS white, I colored it with a Copic so it would match my paper) and sentiment. I hope you enjoy, thanks for joining me this week and I hope to see your project on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!


Recipe:
  • Stamps: Inque Boutique, Paper Trey Ink
  • Paper: Joann's
  • Ink: Tim Holtz Antique Paper
  • Other: String (colored with Copics), glitter by Martha Stewart

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Pretty card, Paula!

Liza said...

Great card Paula, I love the simple design.


Liza x