We will be celebrating our FIRST YEAR Anniversary at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge soon...So, what does that mean? It means...it's time for a DT call!
Below are some requirements that each DT MUST fulfill in order to be a member of our team. If these are things you feel you are able to commit to, please follow the submission instructions so you can apply for a position on our team!
Want to be a part of the Stamptacular Design Team? As a DT member you will be required to:* Submit a completed project weekly, via e-mail, following the challenge requirements, no later than midnight (EST) the THURSDAY before the challenge is posted to the blog!
You will get ALL of the challenges in plenty of time to allow you to complete them before the due date!
* Take excellent quality photos of your completed projects.
* Post positive comments on ALL participants' blogs sometime during the week of the particular challenge they participate in. NO EXCEPTIONS! Comments MUST be specific to each entry! MUST be done before midnight (EST) Saturday before a new challenge is revealed on our challenge blog!*
SCHEDULE/POST your weekly challenge creations on your blog each week at 6:00AM Eastern Standard Time!
* Be an active DT member of our Sunday Challenge Blog, share with me any and all challenge ideas you may have and want to see as one of our blog challenges, and HOST challenges, if needed.
* Help to find sponsors willing to donate prizes for our challenges (this can be friends, companies or yourself)* Be open and honest with me when you feel there's a problem or something needs to be addressed or anytime you just want to chit chat.
* ENJOY participating and being part of the Stamptacular DT!ALL ACCEPTED DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS MUST AGREE TO AND FULFILL A SIX (6) MONTH COMMITMENT! (April 2010 through September 2010)
If the above sounds like something you would like to be a part of and you're interested in becoming a Design Team member for our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog, PLEASE e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight 3-5 samples of your BEST work...at least ONE of your submissions MUST be something other than a greeting card and ALL submissions MUST contain stamping! No scrapbook layouts, please!
Please e-mail your submissions to email@example.com by midnight (EST) February 25th, 2010 to qualify. Accepted Design Team members will be notified no later than Sunday February 28th, 2010.NOTE: be sure to put STAMPTACULAR DT CALL in the subject heading of your e-mail to be sure it doesn't get overlooked!
******************************************************************Today, at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge our challenge is to make a card for someone you love and if you do it without hearts you can be entered into our prize drawing 2X! This week our prize is an actual HANGLAR Stamp donated by our very own LINE!
Now, onto my card, this week I used this love flowers set by Martha Stewart and after making my own DP with it, I thought the flower would look fab done up 3-D...so I cut out the flower 3X and then pop dotted it back together. I added my border and my leaves and a sentiment and was done...it was easy peasy! I'm so glad you could join me today, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Stamps: Martha Stewart (flowers), Sentiment by CTMH (retired)
- Ink: Martha Stewart
- Punch: Martha Stewart
- Other: Pearls Martha Stewart...hmmm...must be a trend this week...LOL..it just all went together naturally!