I was making a run through Target's $ spot and ran across this adorable Peter Rabbit book and look through it and found these adorable drawings...so vintage! So I cut out this adorable illustration of Peter in the lettuce patch. I remember reading this book as a child and it brings back so many happy memories of Easter and all the fun Easter brings with it (I have a sweet tooth and gosh I just LOVE Easter candy!). Anyway, I hope you find some inspiration and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Stamp: Studio G
- Image: Peter Rabbit Book (found at Target in $1 section)
- Paper: DCWV
- Ink: Tim Holtz Antique Photo
- Punch: Martha Stewart Butterfly and Leaves
- Dies: Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle
- Other: Crepe Paper, Glitter, Pop dots, Pearls