Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Sweet Treat

Happy Valentine's Day! This week on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge our challenge was to make a card or a project that included a sweet treat! Our sponsor this week is again, our very own DT Member LINE who is giving away this adorable Hanglar stamp shown below!
I decided I was going to go a little "green" for this challenge and recycled a tomato sauce can. I lined the inside of the can with crepe paper, used a pipe cleaner for a handle and add this sweet heart paper for the outside and made a tag, with some glitter on my hearts with some pearls! I'm so glad you could join me today and I hope your Valentine's is a sweet as Chocolate!


Recipe:
  • Stamps: SU, Studio G
  • Paper: Paper Studio
  • Punches: Martha Stewart Heart Border, Imagination Heart, Marvy Tag
  • Other: Tomato Sauce can, ribbon, glitter, pearls, crepe paper, pipe cleaner

No comments: