Monday, March 8, 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge: Piercing

This week on the Digital Tuesday Challenge, the challenge is PIERCING!

Our sponsor DIGITAL STAMP OASIS and is giving away 3 digital images this week! Wow! You need to check out the new stuff in the store!


I actually had to find my piercing tool it has been sooooo long since I brought it out! When I saw these adorable little bugs I knew they would be perfect for this Piercing challenge! Everything is colored in Copics, I layered my bugs, then I cut a Nestabilities Labels 1 mat in half and added it to the top and bottom of my matted bugs, I then added pearls and stickles and my sentiment and pop dotted it off of my card. I then added my glittery hearts and the rest is historty...and oh, the inside of the card says, hope you feel better soon! Thanks for looking, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Recipe:
  • Digi Image: Digi Stamp Boutique (freebie)
  • Paper: Unknown
  • Other: Copics, Stickles, Glitter, Pearls, Martha Stewart Punch, Nestabilities, Piercing Tool, Pop Dots, Rhinestone, Imaginations heart punch.

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, that is so dang cute, Paula!!

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute Paula. I love the image, and you are right it is perfect for paper piercing.

tiggertastic said...

this is such an amazing card, so creative
sarah x