Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Flower Power

Welcome to the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge (keep reading to find the blog hop post!), this is my 2nd post today...so be sure to read all my posts for lots of fun and prizes! This week our prize sponsor is one of our very own DT members, Sarah! Below is our prize offered!

Our challenge this week is FLOWERS...BRIGHT, LOTSA FLOWERS! So I decided to stamp my background, and make my own roses...I think they turned out cute. They are paper quilled, and if you look in the latest CK magazine, you can see a tutorial there and how easy they are to make... Thanks for joining me today...be sure to keep reading DOWN for all the blog hop DEETS!
Recipe
  • Stamps: Floral by Martha Stewart, Sentiment by Paper Trey Ink
  • Punches: Martha Stewart, Nestabilities Labels 4 die
  • Ink: SU and Memento
  • Other: Pearls, pop dots

No comments: