Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge: Scrap It

This week on the Digital Tuesday Challenge, the challenge was to use your scraps or leftover bits of paper! Our sponsor this week is:

Dustin Pike who is offering 3 digital images to this weeks winner!
Now this was a pretty easy challenge for me because I've got lots and lots of scraps everywhere! My image is even a scrap! I always print too many and then save them for a quick card. I decided to go simple on my card this week and easy on the embellishments. My heart is punched from a bit of pink cardstock, ran through the Xyron, I added the rhinestone and then glittered and added a bit of leftover ribbon. Anyway, I hope it inspires, thanks for joining me today!
Recipe:
  • Digital Image: Pure Innocence line by Heather Ellis
  • Stamp: Studio G
  • Other: Nestabilities Scalloped Circle and Circle Die, Heart Punch, Rhinestone, Xyron, Glitter, Scrap Paper

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Paula, this is just too adorable!!!
I love this image! fab card hun!
Blessings, Maria

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great card Paula. She is so cute. Great use of your scraps. Love your layout. Cathy xxxxx

Peggie said...

Very sweet. Lovely scraps.

Chris Sponseller said...

And I'm now the HAPPY owner of this darling card... still sitting on my desk :)