Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Make Your Own Scene

This week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, the challenge is to make a beautiful card where YOU create a scene of some sort. Using stamps or images that already have the scene created are NOT allowed!

Our sponsor this week is: Simon Says Stamp...with a $25 gift certificate to their store...
REMINDER: NEXT WEEK is Stamptacular Sunday's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY...so be sure to drop on by...we've got a blog hop for you with lots and lots in store! Ok, onto my card...


I'm craving summer right now, flip flops, sunshine, the heat, you name it...so my card reflects times spent at the lake, bobbing on an innertube! I just love this little Tilda and I couldn't resist HOT PINK as my color...I pop dotted her legs for a little dimension and added some stickles for my water. I also couldn't resist adding a sun... I'm so glad you could join me today...and remember, be sure to join me NEXT week...lot's and lot's of blog hopping fun!



Recipe:
  • Stamps: Magnolia
  • Paper: Scraps from my stash...sorry...
  • Dies: Nestabilities Labels 1, EK Success Circle Punch
  • Other: Stickles, Glitter, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Copics, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

No comments: