Saturday, August 2, 2008

Color my world in rainbows and butterflies and spidermen and...


...I was invited by a friend to "help" with face painting for her inlaws company picnic. There were 3 of us there and we worked 4 hours pretty much non-stop. The pay was good, it was the first time I had done this and I was invited to do it again next year...it was a nice change from the horses. I even found some of K's relatives there and his aunt was kind enough to a picture of me "in action". My most popular "tatoos" were butterflies, rainbows and spiderman's head...we did have a few unusual requests, an Ant, the Deer of John Deere and Yosemite Sam. I even did the Bat signal and a few roses as well as various flowers. I learned a lot, had a great time and am pleasantly pooped! Now I need to do a little more research for next year!

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Sweet! That must have been fun!!