Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's amazing what a clean surface can create...

I'm always amazed how creative I get after I clean up the craft room (K has another word for it, but let's not go there!) So I've been busy making birthday cards. Here's one for my MIL, I made her another one, but I think I'm gonna send this one instead...it turned out better! This was definately a stamp-lift from Dawn Easton (awesome blog and inspiration by the way, http://www.treasureoilerdesignz.blogspot.com/ )
Light pink paper and pink ink by SU. Floral stamp by Hero Arts, Thinking of you Stamp by Studio G, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Martha Stewart Scalloped Edge Punch, Ribbon, Dark Pink & White Paper...from my stash (unknown).

1 comment:

Angie said...

You make beautiful cards. Card making is not something I am very good at. I copy other people's cards because I have such a hard time at putting things on little pieces of paper!