Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hang in There

I love this little teddy by Stamping Bella, the name of him is "my beary best friend"...isn't he sweet? I made this card for a challenge on Split Coast Stampers. Just about any message could be conveyed, although "hang in there" seemed too perfect... The bear is layered (4 layers), and I used jewelry jump rings on the punched hearts.



Below is sideview to show the layering.



Recipe

  • Stamps: Stamping Bella My Beary Best Friend, Studio G Sentiments
  • Paper: SU Pretty in Pink
  • Punch: Heart by Posh Impressions, Corner Rounder
  • Embellishments: Jewelery Jump Rings, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dots, Grossgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, that's gorgeous, Paula!! I really need to start using some of the cuttlebug backgrounds!

Chef Gaynol said...

Love it, love it, love it! I'm also drooling over the embossed background. I want something to emboss with!

Barb said...

This is ADORABLE! The hanging hearts, swiss dots, and dimension... LOVE it!