Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Horsing Around

My mil caught some great pictures from our horse show this last weekend. Enjoy!
Fashion decisions are tough! Wear the belt, don't wear the belt? Wear the blouse in or out? One of the funnest parts of showing our horses is the fashion...it's like playing dress up, with all the rhinestones and gorgeous fabrics...it's one of my favorite parts! Now squeezing and zipping ourselves into our chaps...well that's a whole 'nother story in itself! LOL

Everyone needs their own mobile fan club...the one above is ours! LOL

Kevin and Elaine with Sable (the horse) and a job well done. Elaine won under both judges and Kevin was top of his class (I forget the placings, but enough for some points at any rate)


Kevin (the very right) on Sable waiting in the line up for the placings.



I'm on Phoenix actually showing...see...I clean up ok! LOL




1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Yes, you sure do! I wish I could wear a belt! My waist doesn't allow for it. I haven't tucked anything in for years. Great photos!

p.s. Come and see your award!