Thursday, September 4, 2008

Card Sketch a Day

Well look what I found... a blog that has a sketch a day JUST FOR CARDS! How neat is that...this is a brand new site and I've volunteered to do some cards for the sketches...I'm quite excited about it! In fact, one of the sketches sent to me I've already got a card almost done that I've been working on...(this was before I even had a sketch in hand...how funny is that?)
So where is this blog you might say...well right here:

http://cardsketchaday.blogspot.com/

For each sketch put up, there are several examples (and hopefully mine soon!). So now I'm off to gather some ideas for the sketches...I'm sooooooo excited...go take a look around her site, it's new, but I'm betting it's gonna be a really great blog!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, I will check it out! Thanks!