Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dandelion Thank You

I made this card for the Card Sketch A Day and then decided it was not enough like the sketch when I was done...I still like the card, I just wanted it to be BLATANTLY obvious from the sketch...so I made another one to share another day. I LOVE the kraft colored paper on this...the entire card sits on the kraft colored paper, although it's hard to see in the photo. As you can see I also used that Penny Black stamp again, I really can't get enough of the "lace" flower...reminds me of dandelions blowing in the wind!

Recipe:

  • Paper: Imagine That (green), kraft and white unknown.
  • Ink: Distress Ink Shabby Shutter
  • Stamps: Penny Black Lace Flower, Inkadinkado Thank You.
  • Punch: SU scallop, EK Success small circle, Nestabilities large circle
  • Ribbon: Grograin
  • Brad: Unknown

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

That's beautiful! Love your dandelion stamp! I have another similar from PB.