I decided I would do a cute lollipop birthday bouquet, this is a really simple and quick project with sooooo many possibilities! I decided on Have a Sweet Birthday for my theme and used Tootsie Pops (tropical flavored I think) for my lollipops (really I just loved the colors...pink and purple!). I purchased my flower pot at Hobby Lobby on sale for $1.50, put some florists foam in (I had on hand) and then started sticking my lolli's in it. I then added some curling ribbon and my topper and a little ribbon for a finishing touch...
This has so many sentiment possibilities:
- How about for a teacher so she can "share" her bouquet with her students?
- Great for a major birthday... you could put a topper in it that says 50 (or whatever age) SUCKS!
- Also great for co-workers...inexpensive (mine is under $5, even with two bags of lollipops) and pretty to boot!
- Stamp: Digi Stamp by CC Designs Penguin
- Dies: Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle
- Other: Lollipops, flower pot, florist foam, curling ribbon, Copics, Skewer (for topper) and ribbon