Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Freebie Day at Dustin Pikes....

It's freebie day at Dustin Pikes with this delicious Gingerbread image.... isn't she adorable? I did a really quick and simple card with her, she is colored with Copics and highlighted with stickles. I layered her and edged my card with my aprom lace punch and added some glitter to the punched areas (not coming up well in my photo though :( )

This is a super simple card today... thanks for looking...yesterdays trivia answer is below....

Recipe:
  • Image: Freebie Wednesday by Dustin Pike
  • Stamp: Studio G
  • Paper: Creative Imaginations
  • Other: Punch Fiskar Apron Lace, Heart Pins by Heidi Grace, Stickles, Glitter, Ribbon
Trivia: Yesterdays ANSWER here's the differences:
  • Foal - A Baby Horse that covers both genders (like saying Baby...)
  • Colt - a Baby BOY horse (most people confuse foal and colt)
  • Filly - a Baby GIRL Horse
  • Pony - a grown up short horse
Trivia: Today's Question
  • To determine how tall a horse is, what are horses measured in (ie. inches?, meters?, etc..)

3 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

so cute! Love that image, and I really love the apron lace punch! Great card!

Michelle Quinno said...

You did a great job with the adorable image! Just snagged it myself.

Hmmm....meters?

Laura VanVleet said...

This is too darn cute! Great card, Paula!