Wednesday, January 6, 2010

COOOOOOOKKKKEEEEEE exchange....

A few weeks ago (ok beginning of December) I hosted my first "annual" cookie exchange. For those unfamiliar with a cookie exchange it basically goes like this... you make one type of cookie, but a BIG batch and then you bring it to the hostess' house and "trade"...so you take home SEVERAL DIFFERENT types of cookies of the same amount... It was fun...and 6ish weeks later...I STILL have cookies in my freezer (yum!). They did come in quite handy with all the drop in company we had this year at our new home... Here's several pictures of the cookie exchange and some of our new home....

Below is my dining room table with SOME of the cookies to exchange....

Below is Shauna M...with her plate of "taste testing" cookies....


Below is Elaine and Janet, sitting back ...probably waiting for the line to go down around the cookie counter (see people lined up behind them...)

This is the cookie counter....

This is both of K's grandma's enjoying the "testing"...LOL

Better view of the exchange table...

While this post might be a bit late for Christmas, I still wanted to share... now maybe this weekend I'll get my Christmas decor down (wait, did I just say that OUT LOUD?)...LOL....

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Ok, there it is. This disappeared on me yesterday. Love your new place!