Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge #41: Embossing; SMITTEN

This week on the Digital Tuesday Challenge our challenge is EMBOSSING...one of my absolute FAVORITE techniques! Our sponsor this week is our own Digital Stamp Oasis...

This has been a crazy week, but in a good way... DH's brother and friend left after a week + of visiting, and we both now have facebook accounts. I've had such a great time catching up with people I haven't chatted with for about 15+ years...it's been good to catch up.... DH is now totally addicted and checks his status as much as he can...so funny!

Anyway, let's get onto this week's card, shall we? This week I used a freebie image from Mo Manning (if you join her Paper Craft Planet group you can get it free too...). I decided to go with Gamsol Magic and colored pencils and then I edged my image with a new punch (to me) that I scored at Joann's sale from EK Success (bracket). I added my sentiment (studio g...doesn't it just go?...all my dog's are smitten with me...I just know it, they are ALWAYS snuggling up to me...I just love it!) and added my cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder and some crystals
and just a little ribbon. I want to mail this card, so I kept my lumps at a minimum! Thanks for looking...be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations...

No comments: