Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: SKETCH

This week on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge our challenge is the sketch below! What fun...remember you have until Saturday 11:59 p.m. (EST) and you must "stamp" somewhere on your project...I can't wait to see you you come up with... Our sponsor this week is The Pixie Cottage who donated a $10 gift certificate...what fun!

Now onto my card, below I decided to go a little Tim Holtz this week and do a tag using some of his methods from his 12 Tags of Christmas (click on his name to see what he can do)...I have to admit that I've never inked and spritzed a tag (or anything else for that matter) before and it was fun to see the colors blend! What I did was take a tag, and blend red and pink dye ink, then I took a spray bottle of water, stood back and spritzed me tag once or twice, then dried it with my embossing gun... I then added my swirl and the paper.
I decided to then add a pipe cleaner heart, I made, then added my glittered flower, ribbon, stick pins and charm. I adhered it all then added my swirls and sentiments...easy peasy. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Recipe:
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Fancy Flourishes
  • Paper: Basic Grey and Paper Studios
  • Ink: Marvy Uchida
  • Other: Flower, Glitter, Adhesive Spray (for glitter on flower), Martha Stewart Punch, Love Charm, Organza Ribbon, Spray Bottle w/water, red pipe cleaner and wire cutter, stick pins.

2 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

THis is just gorgeous Paula. I absolutely love all the elements together. Great job!

Michelle Quinno said...

That is so pretty, Paula!