Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Party Time!

Happy New Year! Did you bring in the New Year with a BANG? or just celebrate quietly? This year we actually went out with friends and quietly celebrated at a Bowling Alley...LOL...we had a GREAT time, such a nice change from sitting at home!


PARTY TIME!

For this week’s challenge you will create a PROJECT that you can use at or for a party…any kind of party! Can be an invitation, party favors, decorat
ions or anything else you’d need or use for a party. Oh, and don’t forget to stamp!

Our sponsor this week is Stamping Bella and a $25 gift certificate...WOW!

For my project this week, I decided to start on Valentine's Day projects. I know many of you make MANY Valentine's favors, so I decided to go quick and simple this week...and while I made this one elegant, you can change the "mood" of your favor with just the paper and ribbon! The favor below is called a SOUR CREAM CONTAINER and if you click on the words, it'll take you to a tutorial on how easy they are to make! I've personally done 100+ of these as wedding favors...that's truly how easy they are to make! I'm so glad you joined me this week and I can't wait to see what you come up with!


Recipe:

  • Stamp: Inkadinkado Hearts & Love
  • Paper: Paper Studio
  • Ink: Memento
  • Other: Copic Air Brush System, Copic Marker, Rhinestone, Organza Ribbon, Lace, Nestabilities Labels 4

No comments: