I used this adorable image from Digital Stamp Oasis, this is Susie Squirrel in the Rain...appropriate I think... Anyway, I colored her in with my Copics, then I cut her out with my Nestabilities Labels (2 I think), and added some dimensional glaze. Punched out my flowers, ran them through my Xyron, added rhinestones, glittered them, then pop dotted them. All the papers I used came out of my scraps pile, so I can only do a best guess as the blue is SU and the polka dots are MME... anyway, hope you enjoy, recipe is below with the sketch. Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamp: Digital Stamp Oasis Susie Squirrel in the Rain
- Paper: SU Heavenly Blue and MME (I think)
- Dies: Nestabilities Label 2
- Punches: EK Success Flower, CM Leaves
- Other: Rhinestones, Glitter, Xyron, Pop Dot, Organza Ribbon