...and this is the after twirl...
- Fake Fur 3" X 4"
- Glue gun and glue
- Rubber Band
- White Felt (pink felt optional, I colored my ears in with Copics)
- Google Eyes
- Nose (I used a pink plastic rhinestone)
- Lay your fake fur with the fur towards the table
- Glue 1/2 of one short side of fur and lay eraser and pencil in it.
- Glue the bottom length of the fur to the pencil, rolling as you go.
- Glue the end of the fur back to itself.
- Using the rubber band, wind it around the bottom and tie a ribbon on top covering it.
- Cut ears out of felt, glue onto head
- Add eyes and nose
- Let glue dry and then have fun...