The challenge this week from Spoon Full of Sugar was a sketch (see photo of it below), and while it LOOKS complicated, really came together fairly fast! I decided since Rebecca Rabbit was pushing a cart full of eggs, to mimic those in my sentiment and along side her. The egg along side her has a organza ribbon knot on top of the egg and some flowers with rhinestones in the middle along side it. My sentiment is from CTMH from a really old super set they had, I placed it on an egg and surrounded it with a couple more eggs and some rhinestoned flowers. Thanks for looking, recipe is below as usual!
- Stamps: Rebecca Rabbit by Digital Stamp Oasis, Sentiment by CTMH
- Ink: Memento
- Paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery, Cardstock SU
- Punches: Leaf by Martha Stewart, Flower by EK Success, Circle Scallop Oval by Nestabilities
- Other: Organza Ribbon, Rhinestone, Pop dots
- Copics: BV02, BV00, RV10, RV02, YG11, YG03, YR20, E37, E29, B00, Blender