I know a lot of you think this card was TONS of work, but it really wasn't, it was slightly repetitive, so that made it go really quickly...I'm going to break down the directions for you today on this card... at least the butterflies part...
- Emboss your background
- Layer it on your card (as shown below)
- Punch out Butterflies
- Run them through a Xyron Machine
- Add your pearls for the bodies
- Add your pop dot on the back (make sure you keep the covering tab over the adhesive that attaches to your card...you don't want it to glitter up or it won't stick!)
- Holding your pop dot, add your glitter
- Bend the butterfly wings up
- Remove the tab and attach the butterfly to your card
I did START with the pink butterfly first and put the rest of the butterflies around that one...I also added a black, flat butterfly and then layered the pink one on top for a more dramatic effect.
See...easy peasy! Another Photo and recipe below...thanks for joining me today...be sure to stop over at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog and see what the other DT members made!
- Paper: SU Whisper White and Pink (sorry don't remember which...)
- Punch: Martha Stewart Butterfly, Family Treasures (for the sentiment)
- Glitter: Making Memories
- Pearls: Martha Stewart
- Embossing: Cuttlebug Swirls
- Other: Pop Dot