Now onto our card for today, this card meets 3 Challenges:
- Dare U2 Digi Stamp (sketch see below)
- Creatively Cute Bloggers (Easter Card with Texture)
- All That Scraps 2nd Anniversary Challenge (use their stamps...this is actually ny 2nd entry...I just love their stamps...so fun...and be quick...you could win one of their stamp sets just by entering...but you have only today left to enter!)
So I printed out CC Designs, Think Spring, colored in Copics and then cut out, I popped the Gingersnap and the lamb off of the card giving it a bit of dimension. I layered it with some Marcella by K & Co. paper. I gave a little texture by using my Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder, then I put my organza ribbon on. I added some flowers in the corner that I have had forever and don't remember who has made them... for the large yellow flower I added a button and topped it off with a rhinestone.
I have TONS of questions REGARDING THE BLUE SHADOWING I do around my images. I use a Copic B00, Frost Blue and then I use my Blender pen and outline the outline...LOL...so it fades just a tad. Thanks for looking and as usual, my recipe is below!
- Stamps: CC Designs Think Spring Digi Stamps, PTI Limitless Labels
- Ink: Memento
- Paper: Marcella by K & Co
- Dies: Nestabilities Rectangle and Scallop Rectangle
- Copics, B00, BG01, C3, RV02, RV10, Y00, Y06, Y17, E00, E02, YG03, YG11, Blender
- Other: Organza Ribbon, Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder, Rhinestones, Button, Flowers (unknown), White Gel Pen