Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Cupcake

I did another Bella Challenge on Split Coast Stampers, and if you scroll down you'll see a green card with a girl sitting on a cupcake (cupcakeabella)...well, I just omitted the girl and stamped the cupcake, then I layered it and stickled the cupcake...I think this turned out pretty cute!

Recipe:

  • Paper: SU Pretty In Pink
  • Stamps: SU Think Happy Thoughts, Stamping Bella Cupcakeabella
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug Spots and Dots, Nestabilities
  • Circles: Smaller happy birthday circle punch, Large scallop circle by Cricut Mini Monograms, Nestabilities Circle
  • Flowers: Queen & Company
  • Brads: unknown
  • Glitter: Stickles


2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, that looks yummy!!

Chef Gaynol said...

Love this one too! I'm a pushover for cupcakes!