Monday, June 22, 2009

Such a Worthy Cause...

Lauren Meader is championing a cause to honor little Ethan Weiman. Ethan, just 4 years old, recently lost his battle with cancer. I followed this family on their blog because they were always doing something "western", riding Ethan's horse (donated by the Make a Wish foundation), going to rodeo's...so obviously this caught my eye and his mom had great paper crafting projects, so between the stamping, she'd share her ups and downs with Ethan's cancer battle.

ANYWAY, Lauren Meader got together with Pink Cat Studio and made up some adorable cowboy/horse images in digi-stamp form to honor little Ethan. All proceeds from the digi stamp set will go to the Make a Wish foundation and Lauren is holding a contest for the projects made with Ethan's digi stamp set, this winner will receive a $25 gift certificate...

Here are the links in case you missed them:

Ethan Weiman's Story
Lauren Meader's Contest
Pink Cat Studio (where you can purchase the digi-stamps)

I've got my downloads purchased (although I'm waiting on Paypal for release...LOL)...and my project in my mind...what a fantastic thing to do and I love that all the proceeds go to Make a Wish...Help if you can...let's make a difference in another child's life!

-Paula

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reply about the copics Paula. I'm off to purchase now.