Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #31: Friends

This week on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge our challenge is FRIENDS with a twist...make your own DP!

Our sponsor this week is our own Liza with this adorable Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, just in time for our winter holidays AND Doodlestreet with a Digital Image of the winners choice!


I decided for this challenge I would make a gift for a friend...a notepad cover. You can get the template I used HERE.

I made the dp I used for the butterflies...I then punched them out and GLITTERED them. I placed them on the dp I made with the swirls that I had layered and stitched!

I finished my project with a punched sentiment and organza ribbon.

I then stamped a flourish and my sentiment on the inside. This was an easy, quick and inexpensive project and I can see that these would make nice holiday gifts!

Recipe:
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Fancy Flourishes and Texts Background. Studio G Sentiment
  • Ink: Tim Holtz Antique Photo
  • Template: Nichole Heady
  • Paper: dp by Imagenisce, Studio GSC
  • Punches: Martha Stewart
  • Other: Organza Ribbon, Glitter, Stitching

3 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is soo sweet and beautiful Paula. Love those butterflies and the flourishes. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

So cute ;0)
Love the flourishes to *wink

Janneke X

Michelle Quinno said...

Very cool!!!