Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Horse Show Life

So you've missed me...or maybe not... but it's "that" time of the year when I live on the road... a lot... with my horse show family...and most of the time...it's gone to the dogs...
Below is my mother in law holding my little chihuahua Bella...with some borrowed "Doggles"...yes, goggles for dogs...who woulda thunk it?
Well horse showing has gone to the dogs...and our dog walking crew...when we're on the road our fur families come with us...and this is some of them...we jokingly call it a dog and pony show...
Taking advantage of the showgrounds beautiful surrounding parks by "walking the dogs"...


Oh, Horses...you wanted to see the horses...well yes, we do that too...this is my ladies that show showmanship...all lined up in their pretty sparkly outfits and they're spit polished ponies....


This is one of our clients getting ready to go show for the first time on her new horse...

And this is my mother in law actually IN the showpen

So long days...sometimes wet, sometimes hot and humid...but we have fun...there's a little insider sneak peak of something BESIDES stamping projects!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

How fun!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Cute little doggy!! And the horses are beautiful!