Thursday, May 8, 2008

Big News

Ok, so we've been talking about this for over a year and we have a lot of financial work to do, and we've been slowly leaking it out, BUT we've decided to adopt...there...it's now official! Specifics, I have no details on as we are just beginning the process. So hopefully (fingers, toes, an available appendages crossed) within the next 5 years we'll be parents (I'm hoping sooner, but one never knows). It has been a long journey to even reach this point. It's hard when your body fails you for what is so seemingly easy for everyone else. It takes a long time just to accept that seemingly small fact. So we're at that point...we're ready to begin the adoption journey, I'm scared out my mind for a million reasons, but that's what parenthood starts out with anyway whether I was having a biological child or not...so we're off...wish us luck!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What great news! The Lord will give you the desires of your hearts! Love you both.
Mom/Teresa

Unknown said...

OHHHHH! I'm so excited! A new niece or nephew! Good luck with everything...you guys will be GREAT parents!! I'm so happy for you!