Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fundraising Ideas Wanted/Needed

Well I'm needing ways to make extra $$$ for our adoption fund. So far I've got the idea to make a few diaper cakes as well as onsie bouquets. K is going to figure out how to make some horse "accessories" for me to sell. I've also thought about selling some digital files I've created using my Cricut Die Cutter with the software, I've also thought about a garage sale. We're needing to raise $10,000 - $20,000...which is a HUGE #! I've got the 3 year plan in mind, I "think" that's doable. If you have ANY ideas, what so ever, please leave them in the comments section of my blog and I'll be checking back! Thanks so much for your help in advance!

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

I don't know much about it but how about blogvertise? I think that's what it's called. You post company's advertising and make money that way. I know you have to have a decent volume and sometimes you have to post about the products.

You definitely should sell your adorable cakes and crafts on etsy.com.

I'll keep thinking.

Unknown said...

Have you thought about doing pre-made kind of simple scrap books? Just basic themes, and leaving open spaces for pictures. Then if people want something extravagant like the ones you make for yourself, you could take their pictures and make them? I know I'd buy something like that!

scp said...

If you can get a donated refrigerator for the barn, keep it stocked with pop and ice cream treats (banana popcicles) to sell (honor system)for $1.50?? each as donation to fund. Good for a hot summer and not too much work.

OR

How about a horse care clinic