Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting To Know You, errr, Me...

I picked this up on another blog and thought it was kind of fun. Feel free to copy it if you like...

1. Do you like blue cheese? Nah, not really
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No, never
3. Do you own a gun? Nope, we're firearm free, but I'm great with a manure fork!
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Well, we live out in the boonies, so we don't have a sonic!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? When I had to see the oncologist, YES... other stuff...not really.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hebrew Nationals are THE only hot dog I will eat (and they are expensive to boot!)
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf, how could you not like Elf?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Mt. Dew
9. Can you do push ups? Sure, but probably not many
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding set
12. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking and/or crafting
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No
15. What's one thing you hate about yourself? Sometimes I speak before I think
16. Middle name? Leslye
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment..... I need to do laundry, I need to clean the scraproom, I wonder how late we'll work tonight
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Diapers (for a diaper cake), Containers for my embellishments, Pizza Pan (again for the diaper cake)
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Mt. Dew, Water and Diet Mt. Dew
20. Current worry? Finances
21. Current hate right now? Life is rushing by waaaay to fast!
22. Favorite place to be? Home
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Watched tv
24. Where would you like to go? Florida to Disney World!
25. Name three people who will complete this? Post me a comment if you do on your blog!!
26. Do you own slippers? Nope
27. What shirt are you wearing? Red Old Navy 3/4 Sleeve
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope, too slippery
29. Can you whistle? Yep, pretty good too
30. Favorite color? Pink, it's my "signatcha" color!
31. Would you be a pirate? No, that pillaging would get to me
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I hum and it's usually some stupid commercial that was on tv!
33. Favorite girl's name? Samantha
34. Favorite boy's name? ?
35. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have any pockets right now
36. Last thing that made you laugh? DH, he's a ham sometimes!
37. Best bed sheets as a child? White with flowers
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I've been very lucky and have only ever sprained my ankle
39. Do you love where you live? Yes!
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? Chris, but then again, I'm just as loud as she is!
42. How many dogs do you have? 3
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Now, how would I know that? LOL
45. What is your favorite book(s)? Anything by Dean Koontz
46. What is your favorite candy? If it's dark chocolate and has either carmel or rasperry in it, I'm in!
47. Favorite Sports Team? Not really a sports fan, but Broncos
48. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral? Lifes Been Good to Me by Joe Walsh
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I overslept and I wonder if any of the horses got out.

No comments: